We've all been way sick. Hunter got both Erik and I sick. I've been over it, but Erik has really been hit hard this week. I know how he feels, and all he wants to do is sleep. I felt the same way. He's been working at both jobs this past week, so once we get the money, I know he'll appreciate the work, but now he's hating life. Hunter is now finally getting back to normal. He's has a really runny nose that we can't stop. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, and I can only imagine where he sits on the growth charts. I'm hoping his growth is starting to slow down, but it feels like it never will. He's only 15 months, but in 24 month clothes. We can't afford keeping up with his growing. He's only in clothes for 4 to 5 months before he outgrows them. Anyone need some baby boys clothing? I've got enough to clothe a small army.
I just can't believe Becky (Mother in law)!! I know she's mad at me, but she's taking it out on Erik. She hasn't tried to call him at all since we had our little fight. Okay, so it wasn't little, it was huge, but still. What happened between her and I is between her and I. It's not Erik's fault that we don't get along. But I hope she realizes that she's only hurting herself. I really don't care if she constantly wants to throw herself a pitty party. I'm not going!! As long as she acts this way, she won't see Hunter. To be completely honest, I don't think he'll care for a few years if she's not in his life. My mom more than makes up for all of Becky's short comings, and she spoils him constantly. I know I won't ever be able to compete with her, and I'm his mom! I'll post some pictures shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment