Hunter got to fingerpaint for the first time. He decided that the paper was no fun to paint on and moved to his stomach. I hope this doesn't lead to a future in lots of tattoos.
We had a blast when we went to Bear Lake with my dad's side of the family. We went sledding at a place called "The Sinks" in Logan Canyon. Hunter wasn't too sure of the snow at first, but he warmed up, and was soon running (as best as he could in a snow suit) all over the hill. We were lucky enough to get a ride up the hill on the snowmobiles when we went down.
I know these didn't turn out as well as I had hoped they would. He's just too fast for me and my camera. My brother got his mission call, I was hoping to get pictures of him to do an "I hope they call me on a mission" scrapbooking page, but i don't think that will be happening anytime soon.
By the way, my brother is going to the Paris France Mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment