For the longest time I've been wanting to make a list of all the words Hunter can say. I feer now that I've waited so long I won't be able to remember all the words he can say. Here's my best shot at it. Mom, Buddy, (also know as Dad, but it's mostly buddy.) Grandma (amma), Grandpa (ampa), Garrett, Kylie, Matt,(all of the above are family). Jesus. Lightning, Mater, Sally, Doc, Sherriff, Ramone, Flo, King, Chick, Car, bus (all from the movie Cars, He can even recognize them all!). Buzz, Woody (from Toy Story) "Think, think, think", Barney, bee, rat, ants, bear, monkey, elephant (ele), fish, frog, Callie (my mom's cat), house, go, more, all (all done), food, milk, juice, water, cheese, apple, sauce, shoes, hair, eye, teeth, ear, paci, blanket (blanky), bed, tired, nap, pillow, bath, lotion (boosh), up, down, out, flip, walk, ball, balloon, book, bubble, color, help, hi, bye. Most importantly I love you!
He knows the sounds of a cow, dog, cat, LION, tiger, elephant, rooster (sometimes), duck (sometimes), bear, monkey, snake, shark.
No comments:
Post a Comment