Saturday, July 19, 2008

Da da da da da da da da BATMAN!!!!

So last night at 2:45 I flipped on the all the lights in our room. Erik sat straight up and asked what was going on. I told him he needed to get dressed and we needed to leave. He got up and got ready and I blindfolded him. He had no clue what was going on. I drove around in circles until he was disoriented and then drove him to our final destination of Jordan Commons. I took the blind fold off and he still didn't know what was going on. I took him inside and had to tell him we were going to see Batman. He was thrilled. The movie was amazing and neither of us even got tired.
"Let's put a smile on that face" Erik!!

Heath Ledger did phenomenal job as the Joker. I think it is safe to say that we have a new favorite movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment