Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bay Area Discovery Museum

I was looking on the internet for something for Hunter and me to do today and I found a children's museum that was free admission today. I called some of our friends and we drove almost to San Francisco to get there. We got lost on the way there, but it was fun driving around Sausalito. We drove through a tunnel that literally went through the middle of the mountain. We had to stop and ask for directions and we made it. They have an amazing toddler area of the museum. Hunter loved it! So did I. This park/museum is absolutely in the BEST part of town. I couldn't believe the view they have. You are literally under the Golden Gate Bridge and have an AMAZING view of the city. I forgot my camera, but as soon as I get the pictures e-mailed to me, I'll post them. Here are a couple pictures that I was able to find on the internet.


Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's cool! I'll have to keep that in mind next time we go on vacation to California. If we ever go on vacation... LOL
    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete