My mom called us up this past week and asked us if we wanted to join her and my sister at Disneyland. Without hesitation we said yes! It was so much fun! I can't wait to go back.
Here is Hunter driving on
Autopia. He had so much fun banging into the sides of the track and "driving." I told him he was nuts and he thought that was pretty funny. He kept saying "nuts" the whole way around the track.
.jpg)
Here he is with his second and third favorite Disney characters. His favorite was never very nice to us.

Minnie was probably the nicest character we met. She went out of her way to say hi to Hunter.

Here he is with his Playhouse Disney hero.

This ride was probably the most fun ride at Disneyland. It's the new Toy Story ride! It was well worth the wait that we endured!

This was Hunter's favorite treat.
Marshmallows on a stick
dipped in caramel and then chocolate topped off with Mickey Mouse sprinkles and frosting balloons.

We all loved the carousel because there was no line.
.jpg)
We had so much fun! I really enjoyed our time with Grandma and Kylie! We cant wait to see you guys again! THANKS SO MUCH!
Cute post! We miss you and Hunter already. Hopefully it won't be so busy next time! MOM
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm jealous! How have you guys been doing?
ReplyDelete