Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Berry Days

I have so many things to update! It may take me a good week to get caught up so keep checking back. I'll have a bunch of new posts this week. Our first week in Utah we went to Bear Lake for Raspberry Days. My parents managed to find a life jacket that would fit my tiny new baby. I was so excited to get everyone on the boat. The day we went out was absolutely PERFECT!!! The lake was like glass, and I could only sit and watch as everyone had a blast behind the boat.





My mom managed to do something she had never been able to do before. She went out BOTH sides of the wake!!!


My dad taught Hunter a thing or two about how to waterski.

Despite his two falls after this picture, My dad was just about able to jump the wake.

Kylie even got in on the action, but only for long enough for me to get a picture.

I managed to snap this shot of Mckinley while she was sleeping.

And . . .

We managed to end up in the only clinic around. He fell on the coffee table and got 3 stitches. This is him a little loopy after the medication didn't work in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment