Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Four years, Oops!!

As I was sitting here in the quiet house, reading e-mails, face booking, I looked at the date and realized that today is our 4 year anniversary.
I feel kinda bad because it's now 4:15 p.m. and to be honest I didn't even think about it.
Don't get me wrong. Being married to this guy


has been AMAZING.
I think this year, with the major lack of funds, the day has been pushed to the back of our minds. I can't believe how far we've come in the last 4 years. We've gone from this. . .




(the night he proposed)

to this. . . .


to this . . .


which became this . . .

to this . . .

then this . . .

Then this happened . . .

and our family became this.

This is what we've become today.

(Erik was behind the camera)

I cannot wait to spend eternity with my amazing husband and see what else is in store for us.

I love you Erik!

1 comment: