I have been thinking about starting a gratitude blog for quite some time. Last night I actually did. I'm hoping I can acutally stop looking for all the bad in my life and focus on the
Your blog looks so festive... I love it! I also like how you changed the font for the titles... I'm not quite sure how to do that. Your kids are growing up so fast... it's amazing that Hunter is already 3! And Mckinley is just adorable :) I hope you guys are doing well... doesn't Erik just have less than a year left? PA programs are so much quicker... I'm a little jealous :)
Your blog looks so festive... I love it! I also like how you changed the font for the titles... I'm not quite sure how to do that. Your kids are growing up so fast... it's amazing that Hunter is already 3! And Mckinley is just adorable :) I hope you guys are doing well... doesn't Erik just have less than a year left? PA programs are so much quicker... I'm a little jealous :)
ReplyDelete