Again, we went to the happiest place on earth.
This trip had both the good and the bad.
THE GOOD: no lines
THE BAD: rain the whole time
Okay, maybe not the WHOLE time, but enough that we didn't have to stand in lines.
Hello Gorgeous!!
We had so much fun. Thanks so much Mom!!!
You guys are so lucky to be that close to Disneyland. Sounds like you had a lot of fun- and your little one is growing up so fast! Watch out for those boys!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. Glad you had a great time even in the rain.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd love it to rain when I was there. I'd take being wet to not have any lines! Of course, I have no little kids with me, so that might complicate things more!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm going with the Terrys next month. Still trying to decide if I'm going to get a season pass or not. Might help me decide if we plan any trips together!