Today was a very special Mother's day for me.
Madelynn Mae was blessed by her daddy.
YEAH!! He's finally home!
I'm so blessed to be surrounded by worthy priesthood holders that could participate in this blessing.
These are the special men that helped bless her.
From left to right Todd, Garrett, Ken, Shane, Erik with Madelynn, Philip, Louis, Greg, Jeff
and relationships left to right Uncle, Uncle, Grandpa, Uncle, Dad, G-Grandpa, G-Grandpa, Grandpa, Uncle
My parents with Madelynn.
Erik's parents with Madelynn
Our new family picture.
At least someone got a nap. . .
That last statement isn't completely true.
EVERYONE actually took a Sunday nap, and it was HEAVENLY!!
I'm so grateful for all the Mothers in my life,
for my mom, my grandma's, and for Erik's mom for raising him to be the man he is.
I hope you had a great Mother's day as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment