Monday, September 10, 2012

Mckinley turns 3.

Because she got a dollhouse.
(that's what she says, and still says when people ask her how old she is.
"I'm 3 because I got a new dollhouse from Mommy's Mom!")


I can't get the video of her opening her presents to upload. But next time you see either me or my mom, ask. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen! 
Actually, it was on my old phone, and I can't seem to get my videos from my iPhone to play on the computer. Anyone else have that problem? Any suggestions?

Then a couple days later, She got her party. She is in love with Little Mermaid. 
So a Mermaid party was in order.
I don't think I spent a ton of time on the party, but I do think it turned out really cute.
I got the decorations from Stockberry Studio.
ADORABLE!!



I made these cute little sandcastle cakes for the girls.
(also the candy shells)





Mckinley with her friend Avery
(and yes Avery is this HUGE!! and Mckinley is tiny)



Mckinley's friend Violet.



Modeling our party favors.
Mermaid Tales!


Paige



Mckinley and Ali


All the moms tried to stay cool.
(Our current back yard has NO shade!)


Everyone modeling their towels.


It was so much fun. And I felt really relaxed throughout the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment