So for Easter I decided that I was going to take the kids to Utah and enjoy our
"Spring Break"
This mountain looked like some alien space ship out on the salt flats.
Donna came with me and was staying with her nephew. She had unloaded her things out of the car while we were waiting for them to get there. Apparently some girls thought that the suitcase and pillow were hilarious and started taking pictures. So we thought we'd give them a better picture.
THE BEST chips and salsa EVER!!!
The kids were spoiled and they got two egg hunts this year.
And somehow, I got a whole one picture.
Papa Cardon loves to give his great grand-kids rides on his walker.
Great Pa Hoyt loves to read. Even if it is Pinkalicious.
The kids were spoiled this year.
For Easter dinner I found this cute little bunny bum on Pinterest.
But after seeing THIS website, I was a little worried, because ...
But I have to say, I think we did alright.
(Although Kylie did most of the work.)


Psh, puhlease! We rocked that bunny butt! I have pictures of your kiddos doing the egg hunt at grandmas but they're still on my camera.
ReplyDelete