WOW!! I can't believe that summer is already over and I haven't really even started blogging about it.
So clear back in June, Hunter graduated Kindergarten.
This is Mrs. Rhonda, she helped out in Hunter's class and got to help the kids graduate, since his teacher couldn't be there on this day.
This is the most amazing thing I have ever bought.
It's a watermelon slicer. Works just like an apple slicer, but with melons!!
Erik had his birthday and we celebrated by going to dinner, and everyone got specialty drinks.
I also got curtains made! I am so excited with how they turned out.
I LOVE my living room!
We got our free bowling pass from AMC. I wish we would have used them more.
We went opening day to see Monster's University.
(we waited in line for over an hour)
We also got a pass to the Sacramento Zoo.
Let me know if you want to go! We got the monster pass, so we can get our friends in too!
My sister came to visit and we stood in line for flip flops. I would have never guessed that we would have to wait for them. Who knew!
Thanks for posting!! I miss reading about all of you!! Love to all!!!
ReplyDelete