Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mckinley's Birthday

This year for Mckinley's Birthday she wanted to have an Ariel party in Grandma's pool.

So that's what we did. 
We invited all our family and had a big party.












She definitely let you know if she liked your present or not.
She told my aunt that she didn't like a stuffed monkey that my aunt had given her.
She promptly gave it to Madelynn.

Two days later, she wanted it back.
We have a diva!







She didn't like everyone singing to her, and she covered her ears.


 Then, right as she was about to blow our her candles, her cousin, Sawyer, ran up and blew them all out.


With some quick thinking on my dad's part, the candles were lit again and I don't think she realized that anything had happened, except a bunch of adults laughing.



2 comments:

  1. She is such a sweetheart and is growing up WAY too fast!! I'm glad that she came for her party!! Love ya Mckinley!! Grandma M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sad I missed Sawyer's moment, but I'm glad she had such a fun party! Can't believe she is 4 already!!

    ReplyDelete