Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lake Tahoe

Last Christmas as one of our gifts, Erik's parents gave the entire family a trip to Lake Tahoe, and we were finally able to go in August. 

I think it's safe to say that the entire family enjoyed it, and we all want to do it again.

From the second we got there the kids had dug themselves into the sand, and we had a hard time getting them out of it.







The kids loved having their cousins all around them all the time.
If we're being honest, I miss them being that close too.



We rented paddle boards almost every morning we were there. The kids and adults loved them.


Hunter went "fishing." Somehow he caught this tiny fish. 
Hunter was set on releasing it back into the wild, but sadly the poor thing didn't get the chance.



 They were almost inseparable.




We took a tour of the fire station. I think this was the highlight of the trip for the kids.

They got rides,



a turn to drive,



a chance to spray the fire hose,


a turn to push buttons, 


and a turn to wear their gear.



These fire fighters were so friendly!! I'm glad they took time out of their day to show us around.



No comments:

Post a Comment