Thursday, May 14, 2015

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland again.

We found a few new friends, as well as some old ones.











Hunter really didn't like Minnie. She was very loving, but girls still have cooties!


This is how I told my brother I was expecting. 
He wasn't at home for Christmas, so he didn't get the announcement with everyone else.









 This is my proudest Disney moment!!

 I had gotten in line behind like 6 women in power scooters. 
I was kind of annoyed, but when I was on the ride, I realized how good I had it.
The ride stopped about 4 times while I was on the ride. 
At the end I knew I had a good score when I had all 9s.


I didn't know how high my score was until the end of the ride.
YES, that is me on the top!!
It held for at least 5 hours.



It rained while we were there, but we were prepared. 
Shower curtains are heaven sent during the rain at Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment