Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disneyland

Our first stop in Disneyland was of course the Buzz Blaster ride. Would you expect anything less?


He was so tired half way through the day and crashed in his stroller. I found this cute mural and had to get a picture of him with the Disney gang.


He loved the Toad's Wild Ride. I really think the only reason he did is because of the steering wheel.


The second day we were there Hunter was sleeping in the hotel with my mom, we decided to go see the Bug's Life show. Here we are with our "bug vision" goggles on.


If anyone is going to Disneyland anytime soon, I would highly reccommend the Disney/Pixar play parade. It was amazing! Hunter loved it and the characters were awesome. I would keep your camera close, cause there is water everywhere.



Hunter loved to play with daddy's light up drumsticks.


Hunter loves his grandpa. This picture should say it all.


I think his second favorite ride was the Carosel. Everytime we walked passed he wanted to go on it.


Kylie literally had to chase this Tigger down. He was skipping all over the town square, but he couldn't run too fast.

Hunter loved looking out the window at the Nemo ride. He bonked his head a few times on the window. I'm sure he would have rather been swimming with Nemo and Dori.

No comments:

Post a Comment