Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Cruise

The first day on the cruise, all we did was eat and sleep. Therefore, no pictures. The second day was Ensenada, or for us Bufadora. We got off the boat bright and early and went to Bufadora, which is famous for its blow hole. The tide wasn't cooperating with us so we really didn't see anything spectatular. This is my mom with Hunter as we're getting off the boat.

Hunter got to see this incredible view of the ocean. Don't worry his dad was holding on tight to the stroller!
We ate at this restaraunt with the most incredible view, but of course this picture won't even begin to do it justice. Just pretend with me.

The only thing we could get Hunter to do on the boat is watch a movie. He is so high energy, and to be on a boat, even though it was a fairly large one, it was hard to get him to be quiet and stop running. This is him watching Bees. He wanted his shirt off because he saw everyother guy walking around without one. He always has to be just like everyone else.



This was our only towel animal we ever got. Our housekeeper didn't feel the need to clean our room the second night or the third day. I thought it was cute, and managed to get a picutre of it right before Hunter turned around and ruined it.

On the boat they had air brushed tattoos. My sister, Erik, and I decided we wanted to get one, but right as we got there the machine broke down. Luckily at Bufadora there was a guy doing "Henna" tattoos. They were cheap so we decided to get one. This is Eriks. It didn't even last a week. I guess you get what you pay for in Mexico.


Erik's back was hurting so I started giving him a back rub, when Hunter decided he wanted to help too.

This is our assistant waiter. She was so good with Hunter. Everytime she would fill up our glasses, Hunter would hand her his sippy cup. She always played along and pretended to fill his cup.

Erik and his favorite dessert ever. I can never seem to get it right when I try here. It's only on the cruise that he is happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment