
1. He's very patient.
2. He's a great dad.
3. I love the fact that he can never keep a secret from me!
4. He's very willing to help around the house.
5. He can probably quote all 9 seasons of Seinfeld.
6. He's very adventurous.
7. He can make me laugh, no mater how mad I am.
8. He is a great friend, and keeps in touch with most of his friends.
9. He's a kid at heart.
10. He loves to play with kids, even if they aren't his.
11. He's allergic to C's
12. He's also allergic to eggs, milk, nuts, and chocolate. (It's not as bad as it sounds!)
13. He is great at what he does. and will make a great orthopedic surgeon!
14. He has a chile pepper birth mark.
15. He's brave enough to let me cut his hair.
16. He's always trying to impress me.
17. He knows that I'm almost as good (if not better) at video games as he is.
18. He loves my cooking (and I'm not that good)
19. His favorite ride at Disneyland is Soarin' over California.
20. His Bachelor degree is useless.
21. He's seen a lot more chick flicks than his share.
22. He loves me and puts up with me.
23. He would have a vanilla tea tree smelling nose if he could.
24. He's almost legally blind.
25. He can't sit still.
26. He does a mean elephant and raptor impression.
Hey Amanda! I'm so happy I found your blog. It will be so fun to see what's going on with you guys. I had no idea you got married or had a baby! That's so awesome. You have such a cute family. Hunter is adorable!
ReplyDelete