I was reading a friends blog, and got tagged, so here it goes. I guess I should explain how it works. You google your answers and post the first picture that comes up. It sounds fun.
What is a bad habit you have? Starting projects and not finishing them.

What is the name of your pet? The only pet I've ever had that I've like is my dog I had growing up, Blizzy. (I'm skipping the first picture on this one, It was a picture of a stoner, and I really don't want that here!)

Where would you like to visit? Switzerland

Where would you like to live? Frisco, Texas

What is your favorite food? Cafe Rio
What is your age? 22 (again not posting the first due to a risque photo)

What is your middle name? Lynn (# 2 again, who monitors the pictures put on google?)

What is/was your college major? General Science

What is your favorite vacation? Disneyland

I tag Kylie, Brooke, Jessica, Kellee, Shannon, and Ashlee.
Amanda--I LOVE your new background!
ReplyDelete