So over the weekend we went to look for an apartment. Let's just say the apartments in California aren't exactally what they are here! You pay A TON, and you get very little. All the apartments we liked, we couldn't afford, and all the apartments we could afford, were very ghetto. I got really frustrated! I didn't know how I was going to make it! Then, we found this cute little house for rent 10 mins away from the university (which is about as close as we can get!). It's nothing fancy, but I think I can live comfortably for the next few years.

Hey Amanda! Where in California are you going to be living?
ReplyDeleteAmanda, did you guys already move? Or are you just doing your house hunting before you move? I LOVE the house! It looks very cute!
ReplyDeletei like your new house...it looks cute and its more fun to have a house than apartment...enjoy sunny california
ReplyDelete