
I don't know how many of you are aware, but the saints in California are fighting a HUGE battle with Satan right now. Prop 8 is a proposition that will define marriage to be only legal between one man and one woman. If this proposition does not pass, there are consequences that many don't realize could take place. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and many other churches could lose tax-exempt status with the state of California. Our bishops could face many law-suits for refusing to perform a gay-marriage. Our children will be taught that gay-marriage is equal to a normal marriage. I don't have the time to continue, but please check out the links below for more information. I have nothing against gay marriage or freedom to get married, but this is going way over the line. If there was a way to allow gay marriage, without all these consequences, then let it be done!! Until then, LET'S PASS PROPOSITION 8!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment