Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Pneumonia
So for the past 3 weeks Hunter has been fighting a nasty cough. I thought it was just a cold and would go away. Then he started complaining about his tummy hurting. We went to see his pediatritican and low and behold he has walking pneumonia. This same disease would put an old man in the hospital; however, in kids it's just a bad cough. I would have never guessed that my sweet little boy was sick. He has been running around acting like nothing is wrong. He has been an angel; a little more cuddly than usual, but nothing that stood out. I wish I would have caught this earlier. I think we may have infected a few of our friends. I'm so sorry if we have! Luckily it's easliy cured. He was so cute during his nap, but when I went in to get a picture, he had covered his face.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you figured out what it was. Hope he gets doing better. I'm the one that actually chopped Terra's hair. Then since I can't cut straight I had to have my mom fix it.
ReplyDelete