Sunday, March 8, 2009

Six Flags

Yesterday was a really nice day and the Six Flags near us is opened for the season. We decided to make the most of our season passes and spend part of the day there. Hunter could have lived in Thomasland. We rode that train over and over, which was a good thing, because it's one of the only rides I can go on.


We saw the tiger show, and it wasn't as grand as it was last time I saw it. One of the tigers wasn't doing what he was asked so instead of the show they brought out the two newest editions to the park. One of these two is 5 months and the other is 6 months old. With these two tigers, it brings the park's grand total to 11 tigers. They were so fun to watch!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting, this is so fun. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete