When Erik found out that I got lost and ended up in Lake Tahoe, he was very jealous to say the least. On our way home we stopped off at Lake Tahoe so he could have a night at his heaven on earth. We found a very nice hotel for $40 a night. I wouldn't mind going back sometime soon, but it definately would have to be warmer. This is Hunter as we were driving up the mountain. In his defense, it was really bright!

Here are my boys as we were heading to the beach.

Although it looks like we're green screened in, we really weren't, it was just that pretty!

Daddy and his buddy at daddy's favorite place on earth.

On the California side of Lake Tahoe. Look Dad, there's an airport there! Can you see it?

It looks really pretty. I would imagine it would be a lot nicer when it is warmer
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty place! I'll definitely have to check it out with my family, especially if hotel prices are that cheap! That's amazing!
ReplyDelete-Silvia