Friday, August 29, 2008

Discovery Kingdom

Yesterday Hunter and I went with our new friends Sheila and Diana to Discovery Kingdom. We had so much fun with them. I really think that Hunter is in love with Diana. Every chance he gets he holds her hands and gives her hugs. He's even kissed her on the cheek. She's cute! Together they make for A LOT of mischief. Here they are holding hands and all. Look at that face. It has to be love.



Sheila took this picture and I LOVE it. It's a great picture of the both of us.
Here we are at the whale show.
Hunter loved to play with this dolphin. The dolphin was nice enough to play with him for 10 minutes, in the sun.


I really want to thank Sheila for this GORGEOUS picture of Hunter.



These next pictures are the biggest adventure Hunter and I have ever been on!!





Are you ready?!?!?!





WE RODE AN ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!!



This was the COOLEST thing I have ever done!! The elephants are really rough and almost scaly. The elephant we rode was 26 years old. The ride was a lot bumpier than I expected it to be. Hunter wasn't sure what to think at first, but then he caught on and was upset when the ride was over. It was a great day even though it was over 100 degrees. I just realised that I didn't get a picture of Sheila! Next time! Not even 5 minutes after we left this is what we found.

What a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Hunter had a lot of fun. Wow, riding on an elephant, that isn't something you do everyday!

    ReplyDelete