It has been a rollercoaster of a month so far! I can't believe most of the month has gone by already! We are now in our new little house and loving it. I can't believe how much stuff we have. I have had to go every box and throw away everything we don't need. It's been a long process and I will post pictures as soon as I get them!! I do have a couple so here are the ones I have. . . just the kitchen and the living room.


You must forgive the dishes. I had just done them. It really hasn't been all that bad not having a dishwasher. I thought it would be a lot worse than it is. I've done the dishes twice a day and it's been pretty easy. Hunter is adjusting well, and loves his webcam chats with Grandma and Kylie. He already has two new friends and with one of them he has been causing a lot of mischief. They can help eachother over the baby gates. They love playing together, and that's a good thing cause they are the only two in nursery. I feel lucky cause one of our neighbors across the street is a member of the church. I guess the next closest members are almost a mile away from us. It's been great here. I have to brag, the weather is AMAZING here. It's been in the high 90's in Utah and here it's been in the high 70's here. I love it!! I've been trying to have a good outlook because there isn't much I can do. I'm here and I have to make the choice to love it or hate it. I've been looking for the good and I definately think I'm finding it. Our neighbors are great! (Not as good as the Russ family has been!!!!) I'll have to post more of our August later, but Mr. Sandman is knocking on my door.
Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI love it! It looks really good, you'll make it your own and it will be great even if it is smaller. It is nice to have a member close, that doesn't happen much. We miss you already!!! Jer has been helping Mike put in a railing. The next 9 months are going to be interesting with Alicia, but I think it will be fine in the long run.
Looks nice and clean!! Keep it that way and your life won't be so cluttered. Keep up with the wash too. Just a word of advise. Good luck getting the rest out of boxes and containers. I Love you!! Mom :)
ReplyDeleteYour place looks great! I love your living room and furniture...also I love the pictures of Hunter in the slide--so neat! How are you liking things there? Same old here--I think we've consistently had 2 1:1's for a month now (different people but always at least 2)
ReplyDelete