After I took this next picture Hunter cried for 10 minutes because he wanted "Daddy."
After Erik left Hunter and I headed to Six Flags. He had so much fun. We got on a tidal wave type kiddie ride. This is his "Oh, goodness" face. He didn't like it too much.
I can't believe how close he got to this Elephant! It was so cool.
He got to drive a jeep for one of the rides. He picked out the tiger colored one.
Later that night Hunter decided to sleep in a tent we found when we were unpacking. He was only pretending here. This only lasted a couple more seconds, and then he was running around. He slept in his bed after all. (I don't know if you can see it, mom, but Hunter has his flashlight that you gave him. He loves it!)
P.S. Happy Birthday Tammy!!
Hunter is so stinking CUTE!!! I love the "Oh my goodness!" face! I sure miss you! Mom
ReplyDelete