Tonight Hunter had his first college party. He loved the music, but it's a good thing he didn't know what words were being said. Being out of Utah really hit me tonight. The music was filthy and the girls were not dressed modestly. I saw and heard a lot more than I ever wanted to. Hunter was the life of the party and all the Asian girls were dying in laughter from watching him dance. He did his little booty dance and everyone was taking pictures. I met a few of the people from Erik's class and they were all very nice.

They had a blow up obstacle course that Hunter loved. He SCREAMED as I made him get off to go home.


If this picture says anything about the fun he was having, I wish I could have been in there with him.


This is just a general picture of the crowd.
This is Erik's picture. The guy with the beard is the campus Rabbi. Erik is so excited to have a Rabbi of his own. (Not quite sure why)

No comments:
Post a Comment