Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in business

ERIK FOUND OUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!! I had been looking for it for a while and could not find it anywhere. I was so frustrated, but He found it today. I'm so excited. I have my pictures from Berry Days and I'll post them so look back cause I'm going to post them as the 12th of August. We went to the park on Mare Island today. It was awesome. Hunter loved getting out and playing. He loved climbing on the ladders.



At first Hunter didn't want anything to do with the slides, but then he warmed right up and had a blast as you can see.



Hunter has discovered how much he loves cooking. Every night he has to stand on his step ladder and help me cook. Here he is helping me add pasta to our soup.


Our nightly ritual has become a walk along the marina. It's going to have to only be on nights where Erik is home and can take the hour to go. It's kinda scary to go by myself. So as long as Erik is by my side, I'll be okay.








1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like Hunter is having a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to find the camera. How is the unpacking coming along?

    ReplyDelete